Region D Division 1
#1 Clintwood 48, #4 Twin Springs 7
#2 JI Burton 28, #3 Hurley 14
Division 2
#1 Gate City 55, #4 Coeburn 0
#2 Powell Valley 14, #3 Honaker 21
Region D Division 1
#1 Clintwood 56, #4 Twin Springs 0
#2 JI Burton 36, #3 Hurley 6
Division 2
#1 Gate City 55, #4 Coeburn 0
#2 Powell Valley 28, #3 Honaker 7 (Still will not be an easy game. Honaker gives PV fits first half. PV wears them down in 2nd half and PV's homefield advantage will kick in).
Region D Division 1
#1 Clintwood 48, #4 Twin Springs 7
#2 JI Burton 28, #3 Hurley 14
Division 2
#1 Gate City 55, #4 Coeburn 0
#2 Powell Valley 14, #3 Honaker 21
Region D Division 1
#1 Clintwood 63, #4 Twin Springs 6
#2 JI Burton 34, #3 Hurley 0
Division 2
#1 Gate City 46, #4 Coeburn 12
#2 Powell Valley 21, #3 Honaker 13
Region D Division 1
#1 Clintwood 42, #4 Twin Springs 6
#2 JI Burton 48, #3 Hurley 13
Division 2
#1 Gate City 61, #4 Coeburn 8
#2 Powell Valley 14, #3 Honaker 6
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
#1 Clintwood 56, #4 Twin Springs 0
#2 JI Burton 40 , #3 Hurley 0
Division 2
#1 Gate City 46, #4 Coeburn 0
#2 Powell Valley 21, #3 Honaker 13
[IMG]http://he-man.us/Innovations/He-ManGifs/SkeletorYellBig1.gif[/IMG]
Two easy picks: Clintwood by 50 over the Twins (even with Morneau and Mauer in the lineup), Burton by 40 over Hurley. One ridiculously easy pick: Gate City by 62 over Coeburn. And finally the game of the week, My heart wants to pick PV for very terrible reasons which I will not discuss, but I do not know if PV has the talent, so I am going with Honaker 21-20. I hope I am wrong for the unmentioned reason above.
#1 Clintwood 63, #4 Twin Springs 0, See GC response below, same applies.
#2 JI Burton 34 , #3 Hurley 6
Division 2
#1 Gate City 61, #4 Coeburn 13, GC score if the "continuous clock" rule is for playoffs also, if not GC may score 70+. Coeburn scores a couple on reserves
#2 Powell Valley 28, #3 Honaker 24
"They (Miami) told me I wasn't big enough to play running back,'' said Ryan Williams with a snicker. "And they tried to offer me as an athlete or wide receiver."
What time does GC play?
I may come watch that.
Nothing but the process is infinite
Eternal, endless, indefinite
7:30 Friday the 19th:welcome:
is this game on the radio? the coeburn-gate city ?
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Bookmarks